1. Your background
- Dutch regular military with at least 2 overseas conflict zone deployments.
- Dutch special forces.
- Dutch police or military police (KMar, BSB, DKDB, AT) CP, observation, intervention or other specialised tasks.
- Dutch government intelligence services.
- Military or police from other countries can be discussed.
- CPO trained.
- Specialism. Our concept is that every advisor or close protection officer has a specialism within the team. For example: Teamleader, security driver, medic, observation specialist, comms specialist etc.
- Medical training. At least first aid EHBO/FPOS, preferable MIRA, TCCC, trauma etc.
- Multilingual and English. Our people work worldwide. You need to be able to conversate and write in English fluently and at least two other languages of which one is Dutch, French, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, or Mandarin Chinese.
- European passport
- European or international driver’s license
- Immaculate criminal record
- Discharge papers from military or governmental service
- References of former employments and service
- High level of (action) intelligence
- ‘Can do, will do’ attitude
- Mature and self reliant personality, able to operate alone and far from home for extended periods
- Professional mindset
- Down to earth
- Analytic mindset and an active asset to the team
- High sense of ethics and moral action
- Standards and etiquette are second nature, being comfortable in all social environments
- Look good, dress good, are good